Music Banter - View Single Post - That feeling when...
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 08:33 PM   #7142 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
No I do get your point
You didn't seem to get it at all you kept saying I'm just using it as armor to deflect any criticism. If you understand so well pls tell me why it is I have issues with certain optical aspects of the lgbtq...+ movement.

Quote:
and I don't think you're attacking anyone to dunk on them but I also think you identify more with comics who do tend to dunk on cultural liberal **** than you do with actual cultural liberal ****. So bi or not you identify more with the kind of person who scoffs at ideas your bi sensibilities would otherwise side with.
lol @ my bi sensibilities

I got some bi sensibilities for ya right here

But seriously terms like that only highlight my point. You assume you can speak for my "bi side" better than I can and it's only cause you're ingesting the pop culture that makes knowledge and having pre designed stances on this issue a basic requirement for engaging with society. It's all detached and theoretical to you. Blue vs red. And the salt in the wound is that 90% of the current woke scolds would've been homophobes 30 years ago. Now that it's the popular stance everyone is enthusiastic about it. It's phony af and there's no sincerity about it. It's as enlightened as liking beanie babies was in 1999. Too buzzed for this discussion though bruh I'm going back to watching Fargo.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote