Music Banter - View Single Post - How To Improve This Place
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 01:03 PM   #214 (permalink)
DianneW
Music Addict

Cool

I belonged to a Forum for only a few months and the mods were strict although mainly towards females for what ever reason. The so called boss disliked me for being one of the lads to best describe the situation. A crowd of us would act the fool and we did have a lot of laughs, nothing too rude, but on the edge of suggestions innuendos, so when I joined in a mod would stamp on me..others knew the rules better than me and just did nothing basically..got use to that..was not that personnel with the lads but got told I was obscene by a mod. and criticised for the slightest reason, then suspended from certain threads for a few weeks then got banned for good for standing my ground..apparently you never are allowed to answer back and that I found out when I got the next ban....ok the record is 4 but all had the same rules....some joined me on another site but it did not really work that same....as it is true the memories over time build up and hard to leave behind...Now if the main, moved over together, then move your memories, hey presto that could work....
p.s.
as a newbie I do not have attachments as yet....
DianneW is offline   Reply With Quote