Music Banter - View Single Post - Please help to find a song by sample
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 11:57 AM   #8 (permalink)
piroqio
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rostasi View Post
To be a bit more specific: "Black Tie" refers to the band which was a
supergroup made up of Swan, with one guy from the band Bread and
another from The Eagles. They pretty much only did one full album in the
mid-80s and then splintered afterwards. Not popular, but not all that rare either.

...and thanks for thanks. You wouldn't believe how many people post "lost" songs on here
and then I send them the answers by PM and I never hear from them again, so, "thanks!"
Не обижайтесь на меня, я понимаю, что это временами раздражает. Но стоит заметить, что для Вас это ничего не стоит, но представьте себе людей из России, таких как я, которые не разбираются в рок-н-ролле. И для нас это огромная радость приобщиться к хорошим американским исполнителям.
Я очень признательна, что именно вы откликнулись на просьбу. Сразу чувствуется большая любовь к музыке и огромные знания на эту тему.
Я думаю, что время от времени буду заходить спрашивать, потому что постоянно ищу музыку, случайно услышанную где-либо: на улице, в кафе, в магазине, в рекламе, в кино... И чаще всего это американские ретро-шлягеры.
Как вариант, если будете интересоваться русским роком, то Вы можете обращаться. Я всегда рада помочь и не нужно пытаться разгадать русские тексты песен

In your message i felt that you are offended. I understand you. But think about russian people, like me, who doesnt know nothing about american music of 50-60-s And its very complicated to find every soundtrack in russian internet. And for us its a great joy to join in good american musicians.
I am very grateful that it was you who responded to the request. You are a great expert in american music.
I think that from time to time I will go in and ask, because I am constantly looking for music that I have accidentally heard somewhere: on the street, in a cafe, in a store, in advertising, in a movie...And most often these are American retro hits.
Alternatively, if you are interested in Russian rock, then you can contact. I am always happy to help and there is no need to try to unravel the Russian lyrics.
piroqio is offline   Reply With Quote