Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2021, 01:54 PM   #75127 (permalink)
Marie Monday
the bantering battleaxe

go for it

anyway this discussion is tedious and I had an interesting morning so here goes:
I have one housemate who is basically half-feral but also weirdly controlling; she hides in her room avoiding everyone, but sends passive-aggressive messages about petty things. Apart from that, she likes randomly vacuuming her room at 7 am on a Sunday and sometimes she comes out to scream at people. She's particularly intolerant of anyone having people over in the house (even pre-corona) and thinks we should ask her permission first.
So this morning the situation escalated because, now that restrictions are finally being lifted, my other housemate is having her boyfriend over this weekend. Housemate #1 has gone absolutely ballistic, randomly slamming doors and throwing tantrums ('HE'S USING OUR WATER AND ELECTRICITY, WHO'S GOING TO PAY FOR THAT'). I was peacefully brushing my teeth when she decided to vent her anger by performing an improvised percussion piece on the bathroom door, which lasted for minutes, because she wanted to take a shower. Fun times. Fortunately I'll be moving to a different house in a month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote