Music Banter - View Single Post - The 'Urban Looks At The UK Top 10 Singles Chart' Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 01:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

It`s been a couple of weeks & I felt like doing it again

UK Top 10 UK Singles 23/04/06

10. Black Eyed Peas - Pump It

Still hate it

9.NE-YO - So Sick
I really hope it`s terminal

8. Fall Out Boy - Dance Dance
Fucking hell , i`ve never heard this song before in my life yet it seems like i`ve heard it a million time before.Take any crap punk pop band you`ve ever heard & play one of their songs instead , It probably sounds exactly the same as this.

7. Orson - No Tomorrow
OLD

6.Kooks - Naive
Still think Supergrass are better , sorry

5. Mary J Blige & U2 - One
The exact number of seconds I hear of this song before I want to hurl the radio across the room against the nearest brick wall

4. Infernal - From Paris To Berlin
to working at Mc Donalds

Euro-disco *Vomits*

3. Shayne Ward - No Promises
I`m obviously biased against this for several reasons,
1. I refuse to listen to anyone who became successful by giving that made old gargoyle Sharon Osbourne sexual favours (Ozzy excluded , although he`s crap now anyway so I may as well use it against him)
2. He`s the winner of some crap TV show
3. He spells his name like a wanker.

So given those reasons i`ll let a couple of his fans from his forum say why this is such a wonderful moving song ....

hi this saong is brill when it came out i tho noooooo it rubbish but wen i listoned to it i was like that well godd nice 1 shayne love yas bye

hyaa shayne if fit n every 1 nows it lovin the new song tht girl is pritty luky coz she got to be with shayne i mean omg love yas bye (steffy)

this song is kwl!

And who could argue with that.

2. Rihanna - Sos
How the mighty have fallen , This ****e is on Def Jam?
What happened to the label that boasted The Beastie Boys , Slayer , Run DMC , Masters Of Reality ?????????
So now we`ve got some Missy Elliot lite sampling Soft Cell to make some really cheesy R&B/Euro pop abomination

Horrible

1. Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
Still great , still want the album

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote