Music Banter - View Single Post - 2020 US Election Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 08:41 PM   #2274 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post

1. Be excellent to each other. - CHECK
2. Protect the land and the land protects you. - CHECK
3. Liars are the worst, especially when they're lying to themselves. - CHECK
4. People should be able to opt into the systems they participate in. - needs more fleshing out to opine.
4.20. Smoke weed every day. - CHECK!!!
5. Certain forms of grassroots violence to protect all of the above is - acceptable. Street brawls are dumb and I reject violence in general. Pacifism does require force to protect peace imo. - CHECK 1, 2, 3
6. Federal and global efforts are necessary for disasters, but governments and economies should be localized. - NO. I'm sick of Utah and Wyoming having such a big say in Federal (my life) policies.
7. A reiteration of 4, but people should do whatever the **** they want without harming others. - CHECK with the caveat of also not harming the community as a whole.
8. There are no perfect answers and history should viewed as descriptive guidance as opposed to a set of prescriptive axioms. - ****ING HELL CHECK.
Cool.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote