Music Banter - View Single Post - Talk about your instrument/gear!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 01:41 AM   #906 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Take a few minutes for this. Every single aspect of the guitar was re-thought and optimized for comfort/playability/stability/tone - everything.
Take a few minutes for this .... Leo Fender did the same thing when he designed the Stratocaster. It's probably the most copied style for a solid body guitar body out there, which is a testament to how well Leo designed it. The most comfortable guitar is the Jazzmaster, but I really don't care for its Trem system and the bridge can rattle apart. But as far as comfort and tone is concerned it's the Jazzmaster all the way.

I've seen similar guitars that you own on Amazon -- sub $350 price range. Since you have the original (authentic) model you should buy the EART copy and do a side-by-side comparison video and post it. But it has to be the EART, it has some of the same features -- Ash body etc. Let us know if the EART is as good as the original and worth getting. Either way you probably can return it & get your money back. Remember: EART guitars. It's ear with a "t" or Earth without the "h."

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote