Music Banter - View Single Post - The queer corner
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 04:21 PM   #1039 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

[QUOTE=DianneW;2176289]
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I mean she keeps responding to people with posts that are 90% random stories about herself and her issues like everyone else is just here to read her sad anecdotes. Something tells me whoever hit her with a brick had had it up to here with Dianne's ****.[/QUOTEY
got no idea who your talking about it is all in your sad mind. I have had a life of abuse in my upbringing I have scars I have hate in my soul for people like you who sit in judgement of anything or anyone that comes along with stuff that you just sit and judge and hurt people...you no nothing...your sad and abusive and I never wish you to speak with me again....I am living a happy life right now and you or anybody can never take that away from me...anybody can shout and swear but I do not need to now as I find that you will look at yourself one day and see what your are...
*you're
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote