Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Covid Vaccine Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2021, 12:15 PM   #329 (permalink)
Marie Monday
the bantering battleaxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I actually don't understand why everyone is getting so het up about jwb's opinion/stance on this. It hasn't changed from day one. Wasn't he the one who declared he was going visiting his relations directly after a government/CDC/Fauci warning not to travel at Thanksgiving? Didn't he make it clear he did not give a **** what consequences his actions had? Do we believe that even if American deaths were still steadily climbing, unopposed, as in the Trump administration's last months, he would even consider getting a vaccine or wearing a mask? So why are we surprised that this is his attitude when - in his view - things are "better" and "safer" now?

Do you really ever expect this selfish ******* to change? To think of anyone else but himself? If so, good luck, and would you like to buy this bridge? Or I can put you in touch with this Nigerian Prince...

jwb's attitude is old now, and he's never going to change. It's pointless trying to explain to him how ridiculous his take on this is. The dude does not get it, he does not WANT to get it. I assume he's posting now just for trolls and drama, and to get people upset. It would be better if everyone ignored instead of feeding him.
nah that's Anteater. I'm not surprised by jwb's take, but even when I don't agree with him I think he's a smart, reasonable guy and someone you can have a good discussion with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
Another person who doesn't get it.
lol nice try

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote