Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official "Music Was So Much Better in the Glorious Days of Yore" Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2021, 04:44 AM   #951 (permalink)
Mucha na Dziko
Go ahead, Mr. Wendal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post

The aspects that you believe are more important than your emotional response are still subjectively chosen though.

Maybe start the vocabulary process by adapting your understanding of objectivity to what the word actually means?

Limiting music analysis to the declining traditional pop sphere is just as illogical as only considering a liquid's function as car fuel.

1. Except I’m only mentioning some aspects that might be used in an analysis, but not all of them. Also, i’m trying to reasonably explain, why such aspects should be taken into consideration

2. Really, there’s no need to be agressive or mean

3. You chose the car fuel analogy. And what I’ve said was not limited to car fuel, but to the planet and life itself. So actually what I’ve said has a broader meaning and sensie than just the fuel analogy.
Furthermore if we continue with what’s better between water and petrol, you can actually come into a conclusion that water is better not only by it’s own merit, but also by petrol’s faults, like being something that can make a car or a plane running, which in the future will make all of life on Earth dissapear.
Mucha na Dziko is offline   Reply With Quote