Music Banter - View Single Post - The Environmental Watchdog MasterThread
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2021, 02:45 AM   #726 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Can't revert to something you introduced dawg. My theory is that if it's found to be of lab origin, it was introduced by the u.s. government to destabilize china. donny is also known for projection so him introducing the accusation pretty early on doesn't help.
dunno I feel like if it came from a lab the most likely scenario would be that it leaked on accident from a virology lab

Though I think if I were putting my conspiracy hat on, I'd think China would be my suspect. Because it's too perfect. Release it in your country cause that gives you cover from suspicion. You wouldn't infect yourself would you?

At the same time in the back of china's mind, they know they have more experience and discipline in terms of quarantining and dealing with pandemics/viral outbreaks. China deals with **** like that all the time.

So leak it in your country, do a proper quarantine and get it under control locally while it ravishes through your less prepared and less competent adversary. Pretty much perfect plan and execution, China.

Though the funny answer would be it leaked from the virology labs cafeteria where the Chinese scientists were chowing down on some Bats or pangolins or whatever the **** those weirdos eat
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote