Music Banter - View Single Post - So where have you been?
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 04:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
rubber soul
Call me Mustard

Default So where have you been?

Well, I guess as you may remember, the last time I was here regularly, I decided to go down in flames. I was actually trying to make a point that there wasn't a lot of kindness on this forum. Still, I have to admit, I miss you guts and I have been lurking off and on, particularly out of curiosity as to what was happening to OH (who, I think may be lurking too by the way).

Anyway, a lot has happened since I left here. I went back to the writers forum after Trollheart had joined and we tried to start a music forum over there. Needless to say, it failed and I left not long after Trollheart did.

And, you want to talk about going down in flames? Well, they changed servers at WF and the powers that be decided they wanted to push out the retired staff members more or less reducing us to regular status in their own way. Quite a few of us felt rather insulted to be honest but one thing they did with the new server was give the member the ability to delete his account (kind of like how you guys can disable an account except that now the member can do it himself.) So, I deleted mine, that will show them

Anyway, after lurking now and then I've come to realize that most of us are here because maybe they're a little lonely and just need to have some friends to talk too, even if they are virtual.

So, I may pop in from time to time. I won't be as active as I once was as I have other things going, but I still have an appreciation for music, and I love that Marie Monday (who I haven't really met but have seen some of her posts) shares some of my musical tastes.

Anyway, hi, and maybe I'll hang out once in a while.
rubber soul is offline   Reply With Quote