Music Banter - View Single Post - So where have you been?
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 07:14 AM   #10 (permalink)
rubber soul
Call me Mustard

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
Hi rubber soul, I don't know anything about you, who are you, where do you come from, where are you going, what music do you listen to?
That's funny, because I think I remember you. You're from Croatia, right? If not, then maybe I have you confused with someone else.

Anyway, my handle should be a clue as to who my favorite band is. I'm very much into sixties in general as well as punk/new wave, folk, blues, etc. Along with the Beatles, I'm a big fan of REM, Bowie, the Kinks, and the Byrds among others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
Is that a sly reference to the famous Gauguin painting?

Anyway, the short answer is "Rubber Soul is one of MB's good guys."

Good to hear from you again, RS. I'm sorry that your adventures on WF ended on a bad note. At least you will always have at least one fan here. Welcome back.

Well, I left a little more quietly there. I don't even know if they know what I did.

Anyway, I think I understand the people here a little more than I did before and I'll try not to take things as personally as I did before.

Hey, with you, me, Trolls, and maybe one or two others, we could have something of an old school club since we lived a lot of some of the older music that's popular here.

Glad to be back.
rubber soul is offline   Reply With Quote