Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 05:57 AM   #24505 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Seriously now, that's just stupid. You want to come out early and maybe risk not being clear, after spending all that time in quarantine; you want it to have been for nothing? Grow a pair. We've had to essentially quarantine here in Ireland for ****ing MONTHS - I think two weeks is not too much to ask to ensure you don't get really sick, die, or pass the virus on. The science is there for a reason. They don't arbitrarily choose a number of days and say "oh yeah that will do".
Wow you're annoying.

What the actual fuck are you talking about?? You've essentially had to quarantine where? In your house? What the fuck do you know about quarantining in a small hotel room for 2 weeks??

I have done 3 PCR tests in the past 2 weeks, there is absolutely ZERO chance I have Covid. There is no sense in keeping me locked up. The virus doesn't work that way.

Oh and btw, who is being protected here? Malaysia has 17k per day, if anyone's in danger here, it's me not Malaysians!! Give me a break.

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote