Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 08:43 PM   #24512 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
No, you're annoying. Whether you're quarantined in your house or a hotel makes no difference. You still can't go out.
Yeah, you can mate, that's the difference, I'm locked in a hotel room and can't get out, you are not locked in a room and can in fact get out if you wanted to breathe some fresh air. To your garden, balcony, you can open a window, I can't. It's not even close to being the same situation. Nope.

Quote:
That's the point. Stop whining about having to follow the rules. Think about other people. If you break quarantine early it's all for nothing, don't you understand that?
What do you mean it's for nothing? Explain to me how, after 3 PCR tests done in the past 2 weeks, is there any chance in hell I have the virus?

What is for nothing? What do you suppose will happen if/when I get out? I will go around spitting on people, go to a party, go out licking random items in a supermarket?

And what is the difference between 12/14/16/18 days? Is there any research out there that would support this idea that a virus can go undetected after 12 days or 14 days? Can the virus suddenly get activated after 15 days? Are we sure it isn't 15.5 days? Or 17? Maybe we should all be locked up forever because WHO KNOWS when the virus can get activated.

And what do you imagine will or will have happened in between day 12 and day 14, AFTER I've already done the PCR test? I will suddenly develop pneumonia and die on day 13?

Quote:
Don't expect to get sympathy whining about "oh why do I have to be here for the full time allotted by the gummint? I want to go out NOW!" Honestly, you sound like a child, As I said, man up. By now it's like less than a day or something left to you. How can you even think it's appropriate to quarantine and then decide - on your own - that you've been there long enough?
I'm asking a logical question, I've gotten 3 PCR tests in the past 2 weeks, there is ZERO chance I have the virus, the incubation period is not longer than 2 weeks. Keeping me locked up for an additional 3 days serves absolutely no purpose.

Quote:
How do you think you'd feel if you went out early, the virus was not gone and came back and you ended up in hospital, or worse?
How is being locked up in a hotel room protecting me from ending up in a hospital or dying?

Quote:
Or someone else did, thanks to your impatience and sense of entitlement?
Read above.

Quote:
Everyone has to follow the rules; there's no exception just because you're bored or think RULZ SUX MAN.
Christ.
Rules have to make sense, but I guess you belong to the same group of people who have problems thinking things through like the guys running Malaysia's quarantine.

Also, I'm sick and tired of your aggressive paranoia about this pandemic. You've been hysterical since this thing started, acting like leaving the house will result either in your personal demise or the death of thousands of people.

Just because you're terrified, doesn't mean the rest of us have to be. Using common sense is quite sufficient.

Keeping people in forced quarantine after testing negative 3 times in a row doesn't make any possible sense. End of story.

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote