Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2021, 09:55 AM   #75563 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
So there's this group of Mexicans/central Americans who drink and party every weekend in this small grassy area between the motel parking lot and the waffle house parking lot

Last weekend a few of them passed out in the parking lot in their car with the door open and i recorded it on my phone cause i thought it was funny and was gonna post it to YouTube. Then a friend of theirs saw me and he came up to me and was like snap chat?? And i was like YouTube. And he just looked concerned/upset and looked away and went and woke his friends up and i was like a like alright bro if you are that worried about it i won't post it... He didn't seem to speak English so he was just like "no problem?" And i was like no problem and we left it at that.

So today i pull up and one of them approaches me who speaks English and tries to buy coke off me lol. He was like it know you got that weed but I'm looking for some yayo. And i was like who told you i have weed? I don't have any weed but i can get some. But nah i don't have yayo. And he's like you don't know anybody?? And i was like no. But truth is i do... I just haven't spoken to them in a while and also don't wanna get mixed up.. though it's sorta tempting I'm like nah bro these ****in guys are conspicuous as ****... Way too ****in risky plus I've never really sold that **** before so why would i start now when I'm making alright wages.. **** is tempting though there's like 20 of them i could make a decent amount
Please don't go back to jail.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote