Music Banter - View Single Post - The Environmental Watchdog MasterThread
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2021, 12:47 PM   #857 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
you're suggesting we are gonna put such a scare into the CCP that they are just gonna run into space? Lol

I never know if you're trolling with this china **** but you must realize all that is gonna happen is another cold war or possibly worse... We are in no position to take on something like that. Especially since we are already in that basic position with Russia and there is a strong possibility that more conflict is coming in the ukraine. We just bailed out of Afghanistan and that country is going right back to the Taliban run terror petri dish that it was in the first place. We failed in Iraq, Syria, Lybia, etc. We already have conflict with China and have limited leverage with even getting them to give us a better trade deal or stop a completely unnecessary genocide... But we are going to scare them into space and save the planet/empire with an army of hacker nerds lol

We're declining as the over extended global super power and if anything China's on the way up. Time to come to terms with that and stop lashing out at our perceived loss in stature.
It's just a likely outcome. People like Bezos and Jack Ma, (along with certain vested interests by the elite in China and the U.S.) investing in and subsequently creating self-sustaining space stations over the next few centuries that float around like miniature cities. If the environment reaches a point beyond a place of no return, the rich will park their asses up there and watch the planet swallow up those who couldn't afford the shuttle ticket.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote