Music Banter - View Single Post - What Didn’t President Biden Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2021, 07:38 PM   #86 (permalink)
Mucha na Dziko
Go ahead, Mr. Wendal

Look, I’m not saying anything really about the american political scene right now.

I live in a very different place (at least according to independent news sites)
It’s just that, I do believe USA could be some sort of a „democracy flagship” (or something as full of pathos as that sounds)

I’m from a country that is devoured by populism and fascism the last couple of years; and it Saddens me to see people (in a much more privileged democracy) having doubt or second- thoughts.

Like, you guys don’t even know what’s it like to have a Real Donald Trump actually making laws, and amendments to the constitution (or just breaking any law that’s written in the constitution), that push you towards authoritarian or totalitarian state.

Even more so when the US is one of the few (if any other) countries that can stop the **** that’s happening around here.
(This last sentence wasn’t about some sort of «*messianism*», just the simple truth - there’s a law that passed today through the congress, that is endangering US-based companies in Poland. Which could’ve been stoped, if some immediate dimplomatic action had been taken)
Mucha na Dziko is offline   Reply With Quote