Music Banter - View Single Post - Looking for complicated music
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2021, 03:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
DianneW
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylian49 View Post
Hello everyone, I really need your help today. I have been searching for a very long time for the music that you will hear on this movie trailer. I don’t know the singer and being French, I don’t even recognize the lyrics. If you had any information (even the lyrics) it might help me. It looks like a fairly recent music (film released in 2009) with electric guitar, harmonica. I hope you can help me. Thank you!

I heard "continental" "feeling" in lyrics, but my english is very poor.
IN 1 minute 11 seconds, you can heard the music
I have just played the video and can only say what is says...

00:00 To 00:20 we can hear Chris Garcia's music "Swinger Shuffle" that I spotted on the CDM site

then some comments..

the film is terrible It is not 1 film too repeated about love of me *** and tiring so I plan to see it again and Meg Ryan I had not seen it since 2006 with La CIté Des Anges

of anything I posted is of help..then good...

Director: Cheryl Hines Actors: Meg Ryan, Timothy Hutton, Kristen Bell, Justin Long Writer: Adrienne Shelly Music: Andrew Hollander Synopsis: Hearing that her husband Ian is about to leave her for another woman, Louise, a powerful lawyer, stop him by tying him up in the toilet. The situation is complicated when the gardener of the couple and Ian's mistress burst into the house ...

http://www.sevensept.com/films/quitte...no idea if that helps though...have spare time today as just come out of Hospital....
DianneW is offline   Reply With Quote