Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2021, 11:43 AM   #3905 (permalink)
rubber soul
Call me Mustard

Okay, now I think we've reached panic mode. I've done everything asked of me, I wear masks, I keep social distancing, I've gotten my vaccine, I will get the booster when I'm due, probably in January.

But now they're telling me I have to have a Covid test before my next medical appointment. There's a chance I may have to get a heart transplant and now they're giving me even more hoops to go through. Look, I get that the hospital is just trying to protect its staff and patients, but come on, already. There has to come a time when we have to function like normal human beings again.

And for all those morons who refuse to get a vaccine because they think Donald Trump is the second coming of Jesus or something, thus, making life more difficult for those of us that are trying to follow the rules. I'd rather you didn't take the shot. Maybe if enough of you die, you'll leave the rest of us the hell alone!
rubber soul is offline   Reply With Quote