Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2021, 06:50 AM   #12780 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
Moving on to Tearaway unfolded.

Media molecule games are so creative (creators of Little big planet 1 and 2). I'm a little hesitant to get Dreams because it seems centered on creating, which they started with in LBP but I never used that feature since I'm not creative at all. Hmmm...
Ok so just to report that I gave up on this eventually. It was just an ok game, creative but not crazy fun or super well made (was originally made for PS Vita), which I thought had an ok running time of maybe a dozen hours max, then I reached some sort of false ending because apparently the creators thought we would be thrilled at having to play a buttload more hours to finish this mediocre game and I said no siree bob, not me. 2.5/5

Moved on to Little nightmares

Similar puzzler like Unravel I guess but with a creepy horror setting. Not really my favorite type of game but since PS4 doesn't appear to have many arcade type games, it'll have to do.

Also, I'm looking into buying some Assassins' creed games. There's a bunch, which are the best?

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote