Music Banter - View Single Post - Kamaw Tut – The Super Deluxe Edition s1-10
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2021, 07:02 PM   #20 (permalink)
Mucha na Dziko
Go ahead, Mr. Wendal

Season 2

Yeah, so obviously the recording didn't go as planned at all, because otherwise I would've been all around this thread writing about it

We did have a jam though. Our first one ever outside our studios walls (as we were evicted). We played for about three hours, mostly rehearsing the songs we've already played.
But as it happens we managed to write two songs during the session. One being quite reminiscent of the Black Sabbath sound, the other one resembling more The Beatles ("Something" to be specific, as the main verse has that one chord descent – A to A7 in this case, and so on and so forth).

We haven't played since then – well, I did play with Szelest and I did play with Kilijanek in the meantime, it's just that we didn't play music together trio.

I went to France a month ago, while Kilijanek stayed in Warsaw, and Szelest tried to make sense of his life after being evicted from his home (where he was living or over 15 years), so it's quite natural we hadn't played.

On the other side – the brighter one – I started to talk (well, write more) with the second guitarist we have in the group. About songwriting, about life, all that stuff. And I've come to really like this guy (even though there ain't that much chemistry going on). So, I think, that if – it'll ever come to that – there'll be a discussion/or vote about keeping him in the band: I'll be voting "for".

79%

Another good one, is that both Szelest and Kilijanek are coming to France to me. They'll both stay a week or maybe more.
You see: my parents bought a little apartment in the town of Sete, a few years back. It's a lovely town – Georges Brassens was it's most well known inhabitant – in the south of France, next to the sea, very close to the city of Montpellier, just in front of Maroko sea-wise.
The plan is to bond once again as friends and as a band, and to maybe play some music (so far I've got just one acoustic guitar and two harmonicas around here, but there's a weekly antiques market every Sunday, so we'll try to buy something more).

Things are looking up
Stay tuned

Last edited by Mucha na Dziko; 09-08-2021 at 05:32 PM.
Mucha na Dziko is offline   Reply With Quote