Music Banter - View Single Post - What TV shows are people watching?
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2021, 07:31 PM   #6885 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Well, I would say until this season it was watchable. Not a great show, but full of great actors, the production is great, and the plot interesting enough to keep me watching. The violence was less gruesome and better distributed. They just gradually ramped up everything to keep viewers interested I guess, but for me they are crossing the line in Season 5. Now it's just about finishing it since I've already invested too much time.

But to be honest, since it's something I'm watching with my partner and he doesn't seem to mind that much, I feel obliged to continue so we can share in the experience. Otherwise I probably would have stopped a few seasons ago.

It's starting to be difficult to find shows we can both watch and enjoy and that last a few seasons at least. And especially now that we're apart so they also have to be easily available for him since he doesn't download (i.e. gotta be on Netflix).

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote