Music Banter - View Single Post - What Didn’t President Biden Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2021, 02:23 PM   #219 (permalink)
jadis
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
If you're one of those people who thinks it's okay to go around unmasked, unvaccinated and putting not just yourself but others in danger, I wouldn't waste my breath on you. Grow up.

I have no doubt that whatever point I may be getting at would never break through to someone as dense, panicked and paranoid as yourself, but I'll try nonetheless.

One of the many dangers about the horrible situation we're all in right now is the compulsion to reduce fellow human beings to vectors of disease, to walking biological threats. One doesn't have to draw hyperbolic and misplaced analogies to 20th century atrocities to see that excluding group X from common humanity based on factor n is not a good idea, and its implications for groups Y and Z could be very dangerous.

Everything you say and the way you say it conjures up the stereotype of a self-righteous philistine who would gladly put Roma people behind barbed wire because they're "unhygienic" or something like that. You obsessively hate Trump because you are a version of Trump.
jadis is offline   Reply With Quote