Music Banter - View Single Post - The Rap & Hip-Hop Recommendation Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 03:09 AM   #1293 (permalink)
MEMusic
Groupie

Default New East Coast Artist Latest undiscovered hype

I’ve honestly just gotten into the whole forum thing and I have to say it’s really not what I thought it would be… in a good way of course. See theirs this new artist I found while playing random songs on SoundCloud named “ME” and boy when I say this guy can make music I mean this guy can really make MUSIC! I’ve been going through a break up recently and his songs have gotten me through some really tough times. I want to be able to share his content with everybody so more people can be inspired by the sonic waves this man decides to spew out of his appendage called a mouth. If you want to find him on SoundCloud you gotta type in “ME Leaux” and go to his page from there. Below I’ll add screenshots of how his page and song look like. He has more links in his sc bio if anybody wants to look more into him, since he is still somewhat of a mystery. But I honestly 100% think he’s the next big thing with the right recognition. You heard it hear first.
Attached Thumbnails
The Rap & Hip-Hop Recommendation Thread-204de5b1-7dc4-4152-9c37-22cb5bfbaece.jpeg   The Rap & Hip-Hop Recommendation Thread-957eaeda-75c3-4e6f-aaf1-41468cfb647d.jpg  
MEMusic is offline   Reply With Quote