Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 10:54 PM   #3973 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
No. The one above I linked was the first one done in Australia before the one that was retracted in Israel due to the plagiarism and the other stuff you pointed out.

The bottom line is that nobody is going to have a real idea if ivermectin actually does or doesn't work until all of these bigger control-group studies finish later this year. The horse memes are funny either way.
So is it one of the preprint studies not really worth considering for medical recommendation cause that's not how science works not that you give a ****?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
On Afghanistan, you shouldn't trust the "MSM ghouls", as you called them, due to the obvious reasons (the military-industrial complex).

But in this case, where Big Pharma yields the same degree of power and exerts similar pressures on public opinion, questioning the narrative that rubbishes any medication except an experimental vaccine whose long-term health consequences are unknown and which you have to get a refill of every six months - that makes you a Trumpist?

(putting aside whatever history you two may have, that's none of my business)
You've been here like two months? I was here when this idiot was defending Trump for pushing Hydroxychloroquine. Or when he was calling out people for supporting BLM when we should have been supporting Jan 6.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote