Music Banter - View Single Post - The queer corner
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 01:55 PM   #1077 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
one of my roommates was having a 2 guy 1 girl 3some for 3 nights in a row and I reckon at that point you admit you just want to **** your mate eh?
Probably. Why not? I generally think a threesome like that is a lot more fun/interesting if you can have sex with both of them. You can get banged and have your dick sucked at the same time.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
I get that, sexuality is complex and doesn't fit in a simple box. I put myself in the 'lesbian' box partly because it's simple and I happen to fit the box well, but mostly because the world is still so heteronormative that I feel like marking my gay territory, so to speak. For instance, even if you tell obnoxious drunk guys you're gay they still don't leave you alone. And it's also owning an identity that people have given you **** for. So for me identifying as gay is a way of asserting my sexuality until the world is ready to think about the subject like you do
I get that

I also think that these "boxes" are handy for things like constructing an easier narrative in order to f.ex. promote tolerance.

My personal pet peeve is toxic masculinity. I wish it was more talked about as I think it really corrupts the way men think about and relate to both themselves and to others.

Last edited by Guybrush; 09-08-2021 at 04:02 PM.
Guybrush is offline   Reply With Quote