Music Banter - View Single Post - The queer corner
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 06:32 PM   #1078 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guybrush View Post
This might possibly offend some and if so I'm sorry, but for myself, I am not hung up on sexuality at all. To fit myself into some fake, binary idea of who I am in regards to sexuality seems dishonest and like shoehorned into a social construct.

My honest expression of sexuality would be that I enjoy sex with women or men and very much both at the same time. I never fell in love with a guy and I generally prefer women, but I do enjoy some of the possibilities from sex with guys. Had I felt free to explore that more in my life, I might have (am monogamous and happily married).

Some people I wanna bang and most not. What's with all the shoehorning (not talking about shoe fetishism)?

Edit:

I could add that while I can't be sure, this is roughly what I believe most "straight" guys would feel like if unfettered by strict adherence to some idea of heterosexuality which I believe has little basis in biology.

In many if not most social mammal species, guys bang guys and still make babies with the ladies.
I don't see anything offensive in your post, but also I think you realize it doesn't apply to everyone (I guess you'd be on the bi or pan scale). Labels help in a way simply to identify preferences. I identify as gay because I don't have any sexual interest in women (or rather it's so miniscule it's irrelevant). There are plenty of people like this and always will be, even if/when we all get over our collective hangups about sex.

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote