Music Banter - View Single Post - The queer corner
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 09:09 PM   #1079 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guybrush View Post
This might possibly offend some and if so I'm sorry, but for myself, I am not hung up on sexuality at all. To fit myself into some fake, binary idea of who I am in regards to sexuality seems dishonest and like shoehorned into a social construct.

My honest expression of sexuality would be that I enjoy sex with women or men and very much both at the same time. I never fell in love with a guy and I generally prefer women, but I do enjoy some of the possibilities from sex with guys. Had I felt free to explore that more in my life, I might have (am monogamous and happily married).

Some people I wanna bang and most not. What's with all the shoehorning (not talking about shoe fetishism)?

Edit:

I could add that while I can't be sure, this is roughly what I believe most "straight" guys would feel like if unfettered by strict adherence to some idea of heterosexuality which I believe has little basis in biology.

In many if not most social mammal species, guys bang guys and still make babies with the ladies.
I'm bi but i prefer women and have no romantic feelings towards men

I would say i am only romantically attracted to cis women but I'm sure there are "non binary" types etc that would also fall in... Caveman or not basically the dividing line for me is if you were born with pussy.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote