Music Banter - View Single Post - Yay Johnny Won
Thread: Yay Johnny Won
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2004, 01:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
covle
Music Addict

i voted for an independant. whats wrong with voting green? they got over 10% this election which is a good thing. they could never run the nation, and lets pray they dont. they're too far left. the drugs policy they put out is just funny. legalize marijuana and supply a small circuit of party drugs such as ecstasy to the youth. but they keep the bastards honest. their power in the senate keeps the environment a major issue.
i said nothing about 1% of forests left, i said OLD GROWTH forests, you clearly do not know what this is.
the kyoto protocol sets a deadline for reduction of greenhouse emissions. the kyoto protocol itself has no power, it is just the signatories saying that they will provide legislation within their country that does the stated in the protocol. it is supposed to be a stepping stone towards alternative power sources. every whatsoever years it is, ten i think, you lower the aim further so that gradually, not instantly, forest fuels and such are reduced to such a minor extent, the emissions are not even worth considering.

whoa...i quoted atreyu, that means im hardcore. look how hardcore i am!! thats hardcore...XXX
covle is offline   Reply With Quote