Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2021, 03:31 PM   #10406 (permalink)
jadis
Music Addict

1. What would you do if you found a dead body in a hotel room?

First thought is how I prevent my gf from seeing it. Her mental health is fragile enough as it is

2. Are you, or have you ever been a shy pooper?

I do need some privacy. I hate it when you're trying to take a dump and a loud friend group walks in. Cliché has it that it's girls who take collective trips to the restroom but there's a non-zero amount of 20 yo guys who take their homies to the little boys' room with them.

3. What's the absolute worst album you've ever listened to?

Union by Yes

4. Do you believe in Bigfoot? Why or why not?

It's less interesting whether Samsquanch is real or not, let's instead ask why we need him to be real. Also, yeah, probably. I'm from Canada.

5. What is the ideal way to die?

I don't know

6. How many hours would you estimate you've spent on MusicBanter? If you could have all that time back right now, would you still spend it on MusicBanter or something else?

I don't know but it was worth it. The lesson about the importance of treating others with kindness and respect is one I'm apparently destined to learn and forget, sadly at the expense of others. Maybe the one I learned here would stick cause it was so very straightforward and free of all the messiness of real life. I was a $hit, that's really all there is to it.
jadis is offline   Reply With Quote