Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Nirvana/Kurt Cobain Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 09:15 PM   #1176 (permalink)
ShadowSurfer
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by explosions-in-my-pants
for some reason his death had a thing over me that pulled me in to all the hype hence me liking them today sadly..
at least his death didnt pull you into suicide.

believe it or not, dozens of fans killed themselves when Kurt died. In Seattle they found a van with 4 people in it who put ahose to the exhaust and killed themselves. Another guy left the public memorial for Kurt, went home, and blew his brains out.

dozens of people killed themselves because of Kurt decision to end his own life for months following his death in April 1994.

I believe the murder theories sprung up in an effort to dissaude kids from killing themselves like their hero, and believe it or not, it was happening all over the place.

thats the tragedy in what Kurt did. He took his own life, and his fans who looked up to him who may have been unstable, also killed themselves in an effort to run from lifes problems.

I dont know if Kurt thought about that prior to killing himself, but I do believe it would sadden him to know that his decision to commit suicide, impacted countless other lives and families because of who he was and the influence he had over people. there are people visiting the graves of their children, who are dead, simply because Kurt Cobain said life sucked. thats ****ing the real tragedy of Kurt Cobain.
ShadowSurfer is offline   Reply With Quote