Music Banter - View Single Post - Trollheart's Album Discography Reviews: The Alan Parsons Project
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2021, 05:08 AM   #22 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

No, generally speaking people tend not to comment in my threads, other than a few die-hards, unless they're going to slag me off for various things. I've been here long enough; it used to get to me but I'm way past that now. Also there is a decent amount of views so I know people are reading, just a lot of the guys here are not into this kind of "mainstream pop rock" or whatever they wish to call it. Post reviews of Bon Iver, they're all over it, post reviews of Bon Jovi, they'll ignore them or sneer at them. It's no big deal; I'm used to it.

Also, in fairness few threads in this section tend to get notice anyway, as they're kind of outside the main part of the forum. I've been writing journals for nearly ten years now, about twenty-five to thirty different ones in all, on all sort of subjects - history, music, movies, space, the Devil, mythology, science fiction, you name it - and have few comments in any of them. But my main one, the first one I began writing back in 2011, is almost at half a million views, so that's not bad.