Music Banter - View Single Post - The queer corner
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2021, 12:53 AM   #1143 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
...to be fair in other words you went back to read and see i was right as usual.
Nah I mean you made the initial point that the joke itself was actually brilliant and everyone who didn't think so was just a sensitive bitch before distancing yourself from the transphobic roots that were pointed out to you pushing you directly into the "I just think he sounds funny!" stage. Backpedaling is a negative term.

Quote:
Tell me what you think i think is funny about the joke. Tell me what dave is even saying with the joke that i "agree" with.
You already did. He got a funny voice and the joke doesn't even matter. Wait till you see him jingle his keys!

Quote:
You doing all this interrogating go ahead and tell me the right answer and we can discuss that instead
To avoid the fact that you're building a farcical separation between your ideas and the things you like that are heavily rooted in similar ideas? Can't we play a different game?

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote