Music Banter - View Single Post - The queer corner
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2021, 01:21 AM   #1145 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
no i didn't lol quote me
You said this before you mentioned the delivery

Quote:
I think you resent the angle he's taking cause it goes against your ideology but there were tons of good lines in there.

And funny how he said nothing provocative yet they're was a backlash. You're living in the twilight zone.
Quote:
No his act is extremely important right now. Because people want to destroy that brand of humor. You're not supposed to punch down. That's why Dave was so in your face about it this time cause last time he got some flack for very mild tranny jokes. So this was a guy with f*ck-you money saying let me joke about whatever I want to joke about.
Quote:
avoiding the question pal? You think there's some deeper reason i find it funny why won't you enlighten me

this is what I'm asking you .. which ideas?
It appeals to the normative transphobia that you're accustomed to.

Quote:
You won't answer that for some reason. If you won't then how can i possibly comment on the connection between my taste in comedy and whatever ideas it is you're referencing.
But you won't keep that from stopping you lol

Quote:
And don't just go "reactionary blah blah blah" give me a specific idea not vague buzzwords
Eh, I'll just use what I think communicates my ideas instead. If you have hangups caused by popular media usage of a word then just clarify that and I'll let you know if that's how I meant it or not.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote