Music Banter - View Single Post - What Sucks About This Artist: Eric Clapton Edition
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2021, 05:19 AM   #59 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

I don't think there's any need for anyone to set up their soapbox here. However when you ask the question about Clapton, given his irresponsible comments, I think he deserves to be called out about that in a thread about him.

I have no idea what the other stuff is that you're talking about Dianne: I don't think anyone mentioned GM food or anything like that, so it seems like you're trying to widen the discussion a little disingenuously for the sake of making a point about something about which nobody has spoken. I doubt you can equate "force fed antibiotics" in animals with a request - not an order, a request - that everyone protect themselves and others by getting a potentially life-saving vaccine.

Anyway I've had my say about Clapton in a non-musical way, so I'll bow out now. I suggest any major politics regarding him or anything else outside of his attitude to Covid be taken to the appropriate thread, maybe in my Racism thread or somewhere in the current affairs anyway.

He's still a cunt though, is my opinion.