Music Banter - View Single Post - Qwertyy vs. Your Favourite Album
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2021, 07:36 AM   #160 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Homies! Homies! We throwin' up clown love signs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol’ Qwerty Bastard View Post
Insane Clown Posse - Riddlebox

let's try to keep this short and sweet. it was better than i expected. no, it wasn't a good album. not by hip-hop standards, not by pop standards, and not by entertainment standards. it was tolerable in it's stupidness though. i feel like the people who actually enjoy this would be on the same wave length as 12 year old Weird Al fans. i guess if you're high enough skits about corn dogs up a little child's ******* would be sorta amusing, but for me not so much so.

the production was actually pretty solid, miles ahead of the Violent J project Batty made me listen to before. i would say that and a handful of the decent hooks would be the best parts of the project.

the show must go on and headless boogie were the best tracks, but at 70 minutes long there was just far too much junk that isn't worth the time of day.
been there done that

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote