Music Banter - View Single Post - Joe Biden Love Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2021, 06:24 AM   #52 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

So much for my hope that Psy-Fi might've had a change of heart and become a Biden lover.

People are giving Biden a hard time over the US-Mex border. My feeling is that it's a problem today because no President to date has found a solution. That border is the longest land border in the world where the third world rubs up directly against the first world. No luxury of buffer states like they enjoy in Europe, for example, and no easy fix.

Time for this thread to show a bit of Biden love, and for me, absolute top of the list of his most attractive traits: He's not Trump. He doesn't spout blatant lies and nonsense; he's not a sore loser, still in denial about an election that has been affirmed and re-affirmed in endless recounts and court cases. He doesn't promote false covid cures or insurrections. He's not the head of a party that is dismantling American democracy and denying Texas women the right to abortions. Like reputable scientists the world over, he knows that a vaccination program is the way back to Business As Normal. He also knows that in the face of global warming windturbines are a key tool to be encouraged, not to be ignorantly laughed at Trump-style.