Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2021, 10:51 AM   #76346 (permalink)
rostasi

My day starts with this.

Quote:
I've been making music since i was 12 years old. but I've been in the music industry for about 4 years now and almost the entire time I’ve been surrounded by people who never had my best interest at heart. I live and die by the quality of my work, not the hype. And the minute anyone does anything to impede on that, you are dead to me. and that’s how it will stay. I had a contract to fulfill and I used a lot of things I was gonna save for the album just to be out of this ****. but it’s over now. This is my last release under a label. From this day on I'm free as hell, more free than I already was - something I haven’t felt in a long time. I don’t make music for dickriders. I don’t make music for casuals. There's plenty of wannabe ass niggas to fill that void for u if u just need some bull**** to put on in the background while u do dishes or whatever, but I’m just not here for that. Me and my fans, we like detail. So if you're not actually good at what u do, we don't care. I understand that in this day and age a black man being great at what he does consistently is just not enough for some.

My goals are different, my body is different, my mind is different. Where I came from is different. We’re not aiming at the same thing. I am a true outcast and that’s who I want to draw in. If u feel out of place - in every place - I'm here for u, because that's exactly how I have always felt. I'm just happy I have people to feel that with now.

My time in the music industry is over because I refuse to be disrespected by people who aren’t respectable in the first place. The only ones I care about now, and forever, are you, my fans. I love u and for u will always be here. This is the true LP! & I hope u all enjoy ????

Last edited by rostasi; 10-24-2021 at 11:02 AM.
rostasi is offline   Reply With Quote