Music Banter - View Single Post - Missing Posters Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 11:24 AM   #7108 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm sure he realizes just fine. He kind of sucks if you haven't noticed.
Lol you are such a sore loser. I don't get you at all anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Your deleted comment could not have been applied to people with asthma and I think you know that. And then I'm not even talking about the derogatory undertone of it all. It crossed a line, more than you realise maybe
I literally did apply it to people with asthma, seeing as I was born with it. It's a condition I didn't ask for. I also applied it to people whose brain chemistries tend to push them into cult-like behavior in churches or organizations that are similar.

Those are all hallmarks of the inadequacies of our DNA and development in the womb. The point was that being trans is a condition / state of being that said person didn't ask for, and one that's not really treatable in the truest sense because even when people transition, you get those who, for example, want to go back to the sex they already changed from. I know people who don't feel right in their own skin regardless of what surgeries or therapies they undergo, regardless of any other factor.

You may not think of it as such, but I'm empathetic towards those who deal with those issues them because i recognize that we live in a world that can't really help them one way or the other, but maybe not ridiculously far off from being able to. Our methods are inadequate and society is weak and biased and unwilling to deal with that kind of complexity.

You can choose to disagree with the fact that we live in a ****ed up universe. But I didn't deserve to be banned for explaining myself. If that crossed a line of some kind, then I apologize.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 10-26-2021 at 12:00 PM.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote