Music Banter - View Single Post - Missing Posters Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 03:51 PM   #7243 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Because your phrasing on this topic is as bad as what I just jokingly compared it to. I'm not actually comparing the two you dense balloon. I'm highlighting the fact that you sound like an ignorant twat while trying to play it off like you're trying to win a science fair.

EDIT: There I go breaking my own rule. Okay, everyone gets one "ignorant twat" overhand throw.
I dunno man, bringing race into a discussion randomly seems like a dick move. Doesn't the language policing get a little tiring? Hell, Frown said the word Holocaust - that's an automatic ban right there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Also what Frown points out about CRISPR etc. relates to what I'm nitpicking about: it's considering the issues and trauma that many trans people face as all being an inherent biological condition/state of confusion that needs treatment, and focus on these kind of biological treaments to easily erase all of those issues. It neglects how much of those issues are not a biological condition but due to society being ****ed up
When the 98% can't understand the pain and experiences of the 2%, you have to ask whether society will change for the better at some point or if something else is needed to change minds.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 10-26-2021 at 03:56 PM.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote