Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2021, 12:49 PM   #76372 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
Since I was a renter and didn't have renters insurance, it will fall on the owner/management company's insurance for compensation, since the liability lies with them. There's some grey area there, but the way I feel about it right now I don't care if I get compensated or not. I am still in a bit of shock though, so we'll see how this all plays out. I have quite a few different people telling me to take inventory of everything, and I'm inclined to do so, but it's still fresh and I'm still digging through things.

I'm staying at my lady friends place for now, but that same ^ insurance coverage is going to help with relocation, which there's no grey area in that aspect of it all.

I apologize if I'm being short with responses, I'm spread a bit thin right now. I just wanted to let everyone know here whats going on if my posts are sparse from here on out.
As far as itemizing, just take a video, way less effort and works just as well for insurance purposes. Losing your home has its own grief process, not dissimilar to losing an immediate family member. Be gentle with yourself, and let things move slowly for a bit. You can't outrun the loss, or the feelings it digs up, but you can keep it at bay - whatever distractions help take your mind off it until you're able to catch your breath are worth diving into.

I've had a lot of fire-related therapy sessions lol so let me know if you want me to regurgitate anything wise-sounding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote