Music Banter - View Single Post - Keys Photo Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2021, 08:55 AM   #34 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendoodle View Post
I don't have a car so it's just the one key. (I guess I could put my old skeleton keys on them?) It's attached to this unwieldy owl coin purse because I'm less likely to lose it that way. (Probably need something bigger honestly, with flashing lights on it or something so I can easily find it amongst the various piles in my room)

That one is so cute!

My own keyring is unadorned. Although it has more keys than goldendoodles, I'd like to make clear that I don't subscribe to the macho blagh that your collection of keys is indicative of your self-importance

In my city, for instance, most houses have a padlock to the entrance area, two locks on the front door, plus a padlock on the chain that ensures nobody steals your gas bottles, so even a person of modest circumstances has quite a few. Other keys for me include car plus bike chain lock. Finally I have several keys in the category, "Better not throw this away even though I can't remember what it was for".
Attached Thumbnails
Keys Photo Thread-thumbnail_img_3503.jpg