Music Banter - View Single Post - Hii
Thread: Hii
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2021, 03:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
dxgtCdds

Smile Hii

Hi i’m Lily(not my real name), i’m 23 and i’m a huge lover of music❤️ I love discovering new music and have been listening to a lot of music since i was a child. Growing up my parents have always been music lovers, so i’ve been a music lover since i was a child! And hopefully i will discover new music from this forum.

I love all kinds of music genres, but my favorite and preferred genres are alternative/indie, rock in all kinds, vaporwave and experimental/avant-garde(which is my guilty pleasure ????????).
Even though i love all kinds of music genres, my favorite band is Gorillaz(and Blur), i’ve been a fan since i was 8 and it’s still my number 1 favorite band! I’m not really into mainstream music, but i’m definitely not close minded about modern pop. If there’s a good pop song that is catchy and i love it i add it to my apple music playlists! Mainstream music is just not really my cup of tea, i believe that there still can be some great modern pop songs❤️

I might have a broad/weird taste in music compared to what other generation Z people listens to, but at least it’s music that makes me happy and comfortable inside and out❤️ Everyone should listen to whatever music that makes them happy!

A little more about me:

My favorite singer: Damon Albarn, Hatsune Miku, Billie Eilish, Barry white, Nate Dogg, Macy Grey and Erykah Badu

My other favorite music genres: EDM, dubstep, old school hip hop/rap, Reggae/Dub, Vocaloid, Jpop, Kpop, acid jazz and of course normal jazz, house and deep house, oldies(vintage music), 80’s and 90s and finally psychedelic music.

Yeah as i said before i have a broad/weird taste in music that everyone can have an opinion on. But whatever!

Last edited by dxgtCdds; 11-21-2021 at 05:08 AM.