Music Banter - View Single Post - The 16Personalities Test
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2021, 05:32 PM   #36 (permalink)
Mucha na Dziko
Go ahead, Mr. Wendal

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerspaceboy View Post
Psychologist Mihalyi Csikszentmihalyi uses the term “flow” to describe the state where we forget about ourselves and our concerns, “becoming one with” our present activity.
This sounds a lot like the zen buddhism Satori experience

Quote:
have proactively fostered the most intimately rewarding relationships of my adult life.
It's interesting you think so in your 30s/40s.
I have the feeling I might've already had the most intimate and rewarding relationships, and I'm only 21 [and it will never happen again]

Quote:
I also wanted to touch upon your remark about INTJs and their propensity for untidiness.
The funny thing is, it's so counter-intuitive that this type should have a problem with keeping things tidy.

Quote:
I’ve found that by meticulously scheduling household maintenance tasks on my daily calendar, I’m able to maintain a spotlessly clean museum of a home at all times with just a few weekly errands for routine upkeep.
I've once since an article (sort of science/spirit stuff), that basically said that in order to achieve "enlightenment" in life, one needs to satisfy the demands of your less-developed cognitive functions.

Last edited by Mucha na Dziko; 11-17-2021 at 03:46 PM.
Mucha na Dziko is offline   Reply With Quote