Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2021, 02:50 PM   #23231 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

What is it with The Mail Online? They give you the headline IN BIG, BIG letters, THEN they give you ALL the main points of the story in smaller, but bolded, bullet points. Is their readership so lazy/stupid that they have to have the stories broken down into digestible chunks and spoonfed to them? It really annoys me. If you're going to read the article, ****ing read it! I don't want the damn thing summarised before I even get a chance to read it! Hate that paper.

Also, obviously, Q's are just completely insane and as gullible as children, even more so. At least children grow out of their innocence and naivete. I'm actually surprised this ****er didn't get someone to dress up and say he was JFK Jr. These morons would probably swallow it. And why do they think, should JFK Jr return, that he would be satisfied to be a VP? He'd want the White House for himself. Despite, of course, the small detail that he never ran for any public office, did he? Died young, was not in politics, but they still think he'll be the Orange Turd's Zombie Vice President???