Music Banter - View Single Post - MB Discord Server
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 05:37 PM   #140 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
1. You were clearly linking kid ****ing and Satanic rituals and when pressed on whether you thought the Satanic rituals were legit and not make believe pantomime you just kinda went "I don't know?!" in a tone that was implying you were holding onto a belief that it was legit but were too embarrassed to commit to, at least publicly.

2. You were praising Alex Jones. Critically perhaps, but you're definitely drinking some of his Koolaid.
you asked which things he says that i think have truth to them. They're linked in that they're both things he goes on about and they're both disturbing behavior that our masters engage in.

You weren't even listening to anything i was saying you were interrupting and looking for gotcha moments constantly lol. So don't try to tell me I'm back tracking cause you lack the attention span to even know if that's true.

And i said i don't know what they actually believe because that's the truth, but i told you from square one the rituals (that are confirmed anyway) use a doll.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote