Music Banter - View Single Post - MB Discord Server
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2021, 01:24 PM   #155 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Dude if you're actually listening to Alex Jones and taking anything he says even remotely seriously then you shouldn't listen to him. He's just a liar who'll take like a five year old story about some random thing, claim it's breaking news, and spin the title of the article in such a way that if you actually read the story you'd immediately know he was blatantly lying to you to sell brain pills.
Unless you listen to him purely for entertainment purposes then you'd have to look up literally everything he says to make sure you're not being lied to.
i don't really listen to him tbh that Joe Rogan interview was the last time i did... But when i do it's mostly for entertainment but like i said not everything is false... Case in point the bohemian Grove **** that you were ready to dispute.

There's a reason why too.. cause it does sound ridiculous. Cause it actually is ridiculous that rich and powerful people get together and pretend to sacrifice a baby to an owl... No matter how you try to spin that even the most reasonable possible explanation doesn' make it any less of a ridiculous and bizarre spectacle.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote