Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2021, 05:12 PM   #76515 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celladorina View Post
Does our Batlord need a cuddle? I sure do.
We've been basically locked in for two years now, as such. The lockdowns ended but I decided to stay as I was, only doing the one shop (Friday) and avoiding going out if at all possible otherwise, due to Karen's vulnerable state - at the time she was still waiting for her second vaxx - and always masking up, cleaning hands, spraying everyone ahead of me with machine-gun fire just in case they breathed on me, you know, all the things the CDC told us to... what? They... didn't ... are you sure? I could have sworn we were told to arm ourselves and take no pris - um, well, okay. Maybe I was being a little too careful there.

Anyhoo, the point is that (admittedly kind of from choice) I've been on lockdown for the best part of two years now, so I know what it's like, kind of, to be isolated. Though I was never much of a social person anyway and prefer my own company. We do get into rows though, you should hear us. Well, I can be a right bastard when I want to be, and I'm just not going to take that from me. Who do I think I am?

Off the point again. tl;dr: if you want to talk you know where to find me. Always an ear and a shoulder here for you.