Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2021, 01:33 PM   #10461 (permalink)
Mucha na Dziko
Go ahead, Mr. Wendal

1. Do you prefer wired or wireless keyboard/mouse?

Actually, I don't use a mouse, so whatever.
Does the laptop keyboard count as a wireless one?

2. How many times a day do you have tea or coffee?

Usually once a day.
When I wake up I drink 2-3 lattes, then at the 5 o'clock I'm having tea.

3. What talent do you have, if any, which you feel is being wasted, or not used to its fullest potential?

Music making mostly. I feel like if I wasn't such a lazybones, then by now I would be out of the stratosphere with my playing and composing skills.

4. What, if anything, would you consider acceptable or understandable as an excuse for murder/manslaughter?

Nothing really. I guess self-defence is fine, but then again, if you're capable of killing someone, you're probably also capable of incapacitating them in some way.

5. Do you, generally, spend more time looking back or forward, i.e., do you keep going over or looking to the past, or are you a person more concerned with the future?

I'm mostly centred on the now, with my fantasies centring on the future.
The past is something that doesn't really bother me in any way.

I have a problem with recalling past events, and I can't really "visualise" any of my memories. If I think/talk about the past it's usually when someone reminds me of something I said, or we did together, etc, and I'm frantically trying to figure out what the hell that person is talking about.

6. Will apes be our masters?

Turn on the TV, they already are

6. Given the opportunity, would you rather be a bird or a fish?

It depends on the bird and the fish. But in a general matter I guess I'd rather be a bird – the chances you'll get eaten by some other animal are far smaller.
Mucha na Dziko is offline   Reply With Quote